Individual Health Insurance Plans
Are you looking for affordable individual health insurance plans for you or your family? The marketplace is becoming increasingly confusing for consumers of individual health insurance plans. Out-of-pocket maximums, deductibles, and coinsurance can be highly complex, making it hard to make the right choice.
At Faison Group, we have experienced agents ready to answer your questions and find the right individual health insurance plans for you. If you have dependents and you’re looking for family health insurance plans, we can also assist you with those needs.
There are several reasons why you would consider an individual health insurance plans, including:
- Your medical coverage rates offered by your employer are going up.
- You have specific medical coverage needs that aren’t being met by your employer’s group health insurance plan.
- You are self-employed or unemployed.
- COBRA is too expensive.
- You or your family are going through a unique situation that qualifies you for government assistance.
- You have declined coverage by your current employer, but don’t want to be penalized at tax time for not having an individual health insurance plan.
Thinking of going to the Exchange? Let’s talk first. Many of our agents are Health Insurance Marketplace certified. We can help you select the right qualified health plan, explore tax credit and subsidy options and help you through the enrollment process.