Administrative Account Assistant
Faison Group is a major health insurance broker that services over 250 clients from its Fort Lauderdale office. We are looking for an Administrative Account Assistant to add to our team.
Responsibilities of this fast-paced position include:
- Answering the phone and transferring calls.
- Day-to-day support of benefits administration, and insurance agents.
- Data entry of enrollments, terminations and changes within the database and insurance carriers.
- Interfacing with insurance companies, employers, and with employees directly.
- Informing and educating clients and their employees about benefits programs.
- Understanding regulatory compliance and applicability of plans’ rules, ERISA, Cobra, ACA and Section 125.
You’ll be right for our team if you:
- High School Degree
- Good communication skills.
- Are proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Have working knowledge of employee benefits (health insurance, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, wellness, etc.)
- Can easily multitask and prioritize projects
- Keep accurate records
- Have strong computer and analytic skills
- Are considerate and patient
- Have a strong desire to continually improve
- Are able to work with minimum supervision
- Possess strong listening skills
- Are passionate about customer service and putting customers first
- Are relationship driven with the ability to empathize
- Don’t mind repetition
Preferred but not required:
- Knowledge of Broker Briefcase, MaxwellHealth, and ADP
- College degree
- 2-15 (Health & Life) Licensed
Interested applicants should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org